Heelys size chart & sizing guide
Heelys are bit small in size. It's recommended that you choose one size bigger than your normal shoe size. However, we always recommend that you use foot length shown in the size conversion chart.
Heelys fits normal feet.
Conversion chart - Find your size
|Foot length||Mondopoint||US Men||US Women|
How to measure your foot length
Place your foot against a wall and measure the distance from the wall to the tip of your toes.
Manufacturers do not always use the same sizes for shoes. We therefore recommend that you use your foot length to find your correct size. The international standard for foot length is known as Mondopoint and indicates the size of the foot in millimeters (mm).
In the size chart we have converted Mondopoints into foot length in inches to make it easier for you to find your size :-)
- Heelys Dual Up Black/Gum Shoes With Wheels
- Heelys Dual Up X2 Navy/Red Shoes With Wheels
- Heelys Dual Up X2 UV Activated Shoes With Wheels
- Heelys GR8 Pro Black/White Shoes With Wheels
- Heelys GR8 Pro Shoes With Wheels
- Heelys Premium 1 Lo Silver Shoes With Wheels
- Heelys Premium 1 Lo White Shoes With Wheels
- Heelys Premium 2 LO Shoes With Wheels
- Heelys Propel 2.0 Black/Rainbow Shoes With Wheels
- Heelys Voyager Glow In The Dark Shoes With Wheels
- Heelys X2 Dual Up Black/Pink Shoes With Wheels