Customer Advisor - Norwegian speaking
We are missing a passionate customer advisor for our action sport web shop.
Do you have an interest in action sports? Do you speak Norwegian like a native? Do you have solid English language skills? Do you like working with people? If you can say yes to this, you might be our new colleague we are looking for.
SkatePro is a Danish action sports e-commerce company based just outside of Aarhus, Denmark, and we sell all kinds of equipment for skate, ski, BMX, surf and much more. Our mission is to ensure everybody who wants to explore the passion within action sport has the means to do so. We give honest advice, so our customer gets exactly what they need instead of, what we think sells best. The customer having a good time with our products is our main focus.
Norway is a growing market with a lot of skaters, so we are currently looking for a passionate Norwegian-speaking colleague to join our Customer Connection Team, where you will help guide our customers from Norway to get the product they need to explore their passion. You will also be supporting customers from English-speaking markets.
- You have experience with some of our products and a natural interest in the environment they are used in
- You master Norwegian at native level in writing and oral
- You master English as a second language in writing and oral
- You can navigate in an ever-changing environment and gather the knowledge you need to help our customers
- You are open-minded, positive and good with people
- You like helping and guiding others
- You thrive in an informal environment and open office
- You are flexible and open to support other departments for a short period in peaks if needed
- Help maintain our good reputation in the Norwegian market
- Support our English-speaking markets
- Interact with all kinds of customers over phone, chat and e-mail both in Norwegian and English
- Ensure our customers getting the info and advice they need to go skate/cruise/ride/surf
- Making sure our customers have the feeling they are getting the best customer service in the world
- Translate texts from English to Norwegian to our website
- Help our marketing guys making sure our Norwegian texts have good SEO
- A chill environment, where we like cracking bad jokes at the coffee machine
- Help with all the practical stuff if you move from another country (place to live, CPR number, tax card, good people around you)
- An office where you get to work with happy and awesome people from all over Europe
- A good insight into how to run a successful web shop
- A possibility to have a major impact on how our customer views us and how you solve their questions
- Work location at our office in Denmark and working remote is not an option
It is a big plus if you have experience with retail from a previous job, but not a must. Your biggest asset is your natural interest in our products, which helps you connect with our customers and build some good and positive relations. We are an international company and all internal communication is in English.
You will work at our headquarters in Søften, just north of Aarhus. Here you will be part of a dynamic and energetic team with various cultural and educational backgrounds. Common for us all is that we strive to give the customer the best experience possible by being in touch with us.
- Working hours: 37 hours per week:
- Monday - Thursday: generally 9.00-17.00. It is however possible that shifts working 12.00-20.00 or 14.00-22.00 can occur over time
- Friday: 8.30-16.00
- Workplace: Omega 6, Søften, 8382 Hinnerup
- Starting date: May 1st 2023
Does this sound like something you can identify yourself with, then send your CV and a short application in English to email@example.com with the headline “Customer Advisor Norwegian market”.
We will invite you for interviews on an ongoing basis, and are looking forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.