How to Install BMX Cranks
Learn how to get your BMX cranks installed by following the simple steps in our video:
- Start by greasing your crank's spindle and inserting it into the bottom bracket.
- Using a rubber hammer, knock it in place.
- Slide on the bearing cover and grease the protruding part of the spindle.
- Now check for clearance between the crank and your frame. If needed, add a spacer.
- Next, slide on the crank and screw it in using a greased bolt.
- Now install the other bearing cover.
- Next, take the crank with the sprocket and make sure it is aligned with the first crank.
- Again, using a greased bolt, screw everything together.
Your cranks are now installed!