Which pro scooter pegs should I choose?
Scooter pegs are a nice upgrade for your pro scooter if you want to explore different tricks and stunts. Pegs are not standard parts on a pro scooter and is only for riders who would like to take the sport a step up. On this page, you will find a wide range of pro scooter pegs to match your riding style and budget.
Pegs for scooters are usually made out of steel, plastic or aluminum and primarily used for grinding tricks. There is no right or wrong material to get your pegs in. It's a question about preferences and style of riding.
Aluminum scooter pegs:
- Are lighter and also more popular, but at the same time slightly weaker.
- Are preferred by most park riders.
Steel scooter pegs:
- Are heavier yet more durable.
- Are the main choice for street riding.
Plastic scooter pegs:
- Are the lightest option, but at the same time weakest
- Is suitable for both street and park riding
Note: When grinding curbs (harsh and uneven surfaces like concrete and stone edges) wax or stearin might be useful in order to make the grinding experience smoother.
Even though most scooter pegs have a mounting bolt included, bear in mind that not all pegs fit each trick scooter. A rule of thumb is to buy pegs, deck and fork from the same brand to be sure it'll fit together. In case you are in doubt, please contact us and we'll figure it out.