How to Adjust the DIN Value
The DIN value on your skis refers to the amount of force needed to release a binding when skiing. What DIN value you need depends on a range of factors, such as your own experience, age, weight, height and sole boot length:
- Using a Phillips head screwdriver, rotate the big screw in front of your binding.
- The binding has a scale showing you the current DIN value.
- Now go to the back and lock in the rear binding.
- Repeat the same steps as on the front binding.
- Visit our website to calculate the DIN value specifically for you.
Now your DIN values are set!