How to Mount NIS Bindings
In this video, we'll demonstrate how to install Rottefella NIS bindings. With this cross country binding system, all you need to do is slide the binding into place, making them relatively easy to adjust. NIS bindings are compatible with NNN boots:
- First, slide the front part of the binding onto the mounting plate.
- Use a Rottefella tool to adjust the binding position.
- Now slide on the rear part of the binding.
- Next, take your boot and start measuring its length.
- Now, measure the same length on your bindings and adjust them accordingly.
Now your bindings are mounted!