The CORE C2 skateboard is a really nice entry-level board which enables you to learn all the basics of skateboarding. It should be your choice if you enjoy doing flips and tricks. It comes with a double kick-tail deck that allows you to pop your tricks with either end of the board. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Deck made of 7-ply maple that has great pop and is very durable
- Medium sized wheels with a diameter of 54 mm for an all-around use, no matter if you want to go for the streets or the skate park
- Hard wheels in 100A to land your tricks solidly and make some nice powerslides
- 95A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- Please note that this board has a maximum rider weight of 50kg
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.