The Aloiki is perfect for kicking-off that skate game. This Aloiki skateboard will be a great companion in your first encounters with the skate world. Buying a complete board is making sure that you get great value for the money spent and the best part - you don't even need to assemble it yourself.
- Medium concave board giving you well balanced board control paired with a comfortable stance
- These boards are equipped with different wheel sizes, ranging from 50mm to 52mm
- Hard wheels in 100A to land your tricks solidly and perfect for powerslides
This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 7.25", 7.6", 7.87" and 8"
- Choose the 7.25" or 7.6" narrow deck size if you want a board where less power is required to perform street tricks and which is easy to flip around
- The deck width of 7.87" and 8" is a good all-rounder that supports you the best if you want to play in all disciplines of skateboarding