Boyd Hilder's pro signature frame from down under
The Australian BMX pro rider, Boyd Hilder, has been working closely together with the guys at Federal on this one in order to ensure the ultimate Boyd Hilder bike. Inspired by Boyd's own wild riding style, he wanted something stable and fast, suitable for both park and street riding. He wanted an oval down tube, a taller head tube, and a longer top tube - and so he got.
- Made 100% from 4130 Chromoly material with an ovalized downtube
- New ICS2 chain stay wishbone for solid look and performance
- Investment cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- Longer 13.4" rear end a taller headtube end for maximum stability on Boyd's wild runs
- Sunny and Australian-inspired graphics designed by Rich Forne