Super light Carbon-reinforced boots designed 100% for the sporty touring skier
The Quantum Asolo Factory 20/21 Mens Ski Boots by Dalbello are 100% designed with touring in mind. They're made in an impressively light 2-piece bonded shell construction, utilizing a mix of Carbon and Polyamide materials for maximum rigidity and minimum weight.
The entire construction is made to make it as comfortable and effortless as possible to get up the mountain, all while providing loss-free power transfer and great control when going down again.
Add to that its QLS lacing system, full-length sole plate and 100% customizable ID liner, and you got all the comfort, precise-fit and freedom of movement you'll need on your journeys.
- 100% Customizable ID Touring Pro Liner, made from super light Ultralon and with varies thicknesses in different areas
- Boned Shell construction, super light and ultra-stiff
- QLS (Quick Lacing System) for a precise and reliable foothold, easy and quick fit to use/dial
- Adjustable forward lean to fit the slope you're facing (65°)
- Super light and thermo-insulated bootboard that offers great power transmission
- Hike/Ride mechanism in the rear of the boot for the best hiking and climbing options
- Made from a mix of Polyamide and Carbon for the perfect power/weight ratio
- Super lightweight boot, weighs just below 1 kg, 960 grams (26.5 model)