The Dalbello Panterra 90 GW are well-performing ski boots for intermediate and advanced riders. Having a boot with a flex of 90 should be your choice if you would like a playful riding style with increased responsiveness. However, if you are determined to get the most out of this model, these ski boots could still be what you have been looking for if you want fast response and direct transmission from the boot to the skis, and more technical maneuvers.
The boots will fit nicely right out of the box. However, you can heat mold them additionally to get a 100% tailored fit.
- TF Sport Liner with Ultralon foam adapts to your foot and can additionally be personalized on the heel and ankle
- 3-piece Cabrio shell for less distortion, precise power transfer and a smooth riding experience at high speed and on rough terrain
- Flex Adjustment can be set at the simple adjustment of a screw at the rear spine
- Micro-adjustable buckles let you fine-tune the fit of the boots
- Adjust the forward lean with the removable/adjustable rear cuff spoiler
- Dynalink Heel Retention is an instep buckle that prevents heel lift and sliding inside the boot by allowing for good buckle tension
- Low Cuff Hinge Point extends the forward and reward motion range which lets the cuff follow the movement of your legs more easily for a more efficient walking and gliding
- These ski boots are best suited to narrow feet
Remember that you should pick Alpine ski boots based on your Mondopoint size. See our size guide to choose the right size.