Are you looking to upgrade the level of grip and control you get with your scooter wheels?
Subtle on looks and heavy on tech. The Original wheels provide strength in bunches and they grip like a tiger. And in this 12STD version you get that added traction, you may have been seeking.
Hollowcore design lightens the looks and the weight.
- The Original wheels are created with a strong hollowcore design.
- Hollowcore means a solid looking core with great lightweight properties.
Tried and tested rubber formula grips, grabs and rebounds like a charm.
- UrbanArtt has been using the C Formula PU type on a couple of series now. And the formula is known for providing techy riders with an ample amount of grip and rebound.
- C Formula equals an 88A durometer which is perfect for hugging into street spots.
Ready to Rock - Straight out the box.
- These Original wheels are already mounted with Boost bearings and V6 spacers.
- They are sold as a set of two wheels, so you can update both front and back at the same time.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness - Or at least this is true when it comes to keeping your scooter dialed and smooth running. So after your done shredding for the day, remember to wipe down your scooter.
- You may want to check your axles when you dismount the old wheels and upgrade these as well.
- This is the 12 STD version, which means that these wheels are 125mm x 30mm - And they are only meant to be used with the 12STD axles with a 12mm thickness.