The Kaltik K Skate JNR Ninja Pink aggressive skates for kids are a good starting point if you wish to explore this sport. If you are all about making tricks and grinds in skateparks and streets, these skates are ideal for you. On these Kaltik aggressive skates, you will find a hard boot. So if good power transfer and support are something you are looking for, the hard boot construction will provide you with that.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Flat setup with wheels of the same size gives you a nice and stable base
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 60mm wheels with a hardness of 90A and a wide profile for fast acceleration and solid landings of your tricks
- UFS (Universal Frame System) is a mounting system that gives you plenty of opportunities when it comes to varying your setup and pairing different frames and boots
- Size adjustable boot, making them a perfect pair for kids with growing feet
- Liners that are shock absorbing and designed with a stretchable toe-area.
- The combination of breathable mesh and foam in the liner will keep your feet comfy and well-ventilated
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Find products compatible with Kaltik K Skate JNR Ninja Pink Aggressive Inline Skates: