Grab yourself the fresh edition of one the slimmest scooter decks available, now with an updated headtube and neck
If you are building a sleek looking custom pro scooter, then the deck should definitely be the Paramount VX, with its slim proportions and strong construction
Dripping with tech that allows you to ride freely
- You get the ultimate deck in regards to feel and response, due to the 3/4" thick deck extrusion
- Strength and durability are delivered in spades, thanks to the use of a similar neck and headtube to the super strong Box Cutter deck
- Ruggedness has never looked this good, with the curve in the neck, that also provides you with better load-distribution throughout the deck when landing hard
"Best deck out there. Feels like you are riding on a skateboard, due to the thin construction" - TSI Team-rider Luis Oppel
"The community keeps telling us that the Paramount is the best feeling deck they've ever stepped on, and now it is even stronger" - TSI
- Since this a highly technical advanced pro scooter component, you need to have a certain skill level to ride it properly. For you to utilize all its wonderful features you must be a trained rider with a level of at least intermediate. If you are not trained at all you can actually end up damaging your parts and see them breaking prematurely due to incorrect use.
- This scooter deck comes with welded cover plates in front and back to avoid debris etc. falling into the scooter deck, these plates have no effect on the performance neither the durability if cracked or destroyed. These can crack easily.