The VO2 90 for women are a popular choice for exercising outdoor in a fun way. This model of K2 inline skates comes equipped with a quality soft boot. This is exactly you if you are looking for a skate with a good fit and comfort.
The K2 inline skates run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size. These skates will fit just right if you have slightly narrower feet.
- High-Cut cuff giving you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Aluminum frame offering you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- BOA closure for an evenly tightend and comfortable fit which you can adjust on the fly
- 90mm wheels with the hardness of 83A are right on the mark to round up this setup
- Anatomically shaped liner that is intended to follow the natural structure of your foot for enhanced comfort
Notice: The Boa-system has an extended warranty. You can find out more about it here: BOA Warranty
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.