The Hydroponic Hand skateboard is a setup with a great price-performance ratio, and it is suitable for taking on adventures in all areas of skateboarding. You will get a versatile board, which you can take both to the streets and the ramps. It comes with a double kick-tail deck that allows you to pop your tricks with either end of the board. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Deck made of a 7-ply construction that combines Canadian maple and hard rock maple for the greatest durability and pop
- Epoxy binds the plies efficiently together
- These boards are equipped with different wheel sizes, ranging from 52 mm to 55 mm, depending on which size you choose
- Hard wheels in 100A to land your tricks solidly and make some nice powerslides
- 95A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.