The RAD Logo Progressive skateboard will be a great companion in your first encounters with the skateboard world. It should be your choice if you enjoy doing flips and tricks. It comes with a double kick-tail deck that allows you to pop your tricks with either end of the board. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Strong 7-ply hard rock maple deck provides this setup with pop and longevity
- Small wheels with a diameter of 52 mm are ideal for street skateboarding making it easier for you to do tricks where solid pop and an optimized balance is required
- Hard wheels in 99A to land your tricks solidly and make some nice powerslides
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
- Please note that this board has a maximum rider weight of 60kg
- This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 7.75", 8" and 8.125"
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.