The Madrid skateboard is suited for all levels of skill, just waiting for you to take it to the streets or the skatepark. It should be your choice if you enjoy doing flips and tricks. It comes with a double kick-tail deck that allows you to pop your tricks with either end of the board. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Deck made of 7-ply maple that has great pop and is very durable
- Medium sized wheels with a diameter of 53 mm for an all-around use, no matter if you want to go for the streets or the skate park
- Hard wheels in 99A to land your tricks solidly and make some nice powerslides
- 90A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
- Please note that this board has a maximum rider weight of 80kg
- This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 7.25", 7.5", 7.75" and 8"
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.