The Madrid Series longboard is what you need if you want to step it up from the rookie world. It is designed for stylish cruising and powerful pumping sessions on asphalt. The deck on this longboard setup features twin tips. On a twin tip deck, the nose and the tail are almost identical, which is great for tricks and versatile riding. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Deck made of 7-ply maple that has great pop and is very durable
- With the reverse kingpin trucks this setup becomes very agile and also stable at high speeds
- Medium sized wheels with a diameter of 70 mm being very versatile and suitable for all kinds of riding styles
- Soft wheels in 78A for a comfortable ride through the absorption of road vibrations and solid grip for powerful pumping
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
Notice: When buying a complete longboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.