The Hydroponic Pixie longboard is a performance machine and a super durable board that will support your longboarding progression with every push. It is exactly what you need if you've got rhythm in your blood and want to show off your dancing skills on wheels. The features of the board make it suitable for intermediates and advanced skaters. The deck on this longboard setup features twin tips. On a twin tip deck, the nose and the tail are almost identical, which is great for tricks and versatile riding. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Deck made of a 7-ply construction that combines Canadian maple and hard rock maple for the greatest durability and pop
- Reverse kingpin trucks that hold the board higher off the ground for agility, great carving and a stable ride at high speeds
- Hard wheels in 83A perfectly suited for performing controlled freeride slides
- 90A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
Notice: When buying a complete longboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.