The Ocean Pacific Island longboard is what you need if you want to step it up from the rookie world. It can be regarded as the trickster among the longboards, which is always ready for a good pumping session. The features of the board make it suitable for intermediates and advanced skaters. The deck on this longboard setup combines features such as twin tips and wheel wells. On a twin tip deck, the nose and the tail are almost identical, which is great for tricks and versatile riding. Wheel wells are a great addition because they enable an even lower setup to make it easier to push. Being already fully assembled with all the right parts, this complete board is pretty much ready to ride right out of the box.
- Deck made of 8-ply maple that has great pop and is very durable
- Reverse kingpin trucks that hold the board higher off the ground for agility, great carving and a stable ride at high speeds
- Big wheels with a diameter of 71 mm perfect for cruising and picking up speed
- Soft wheels in 78A for a comfortable ride through the absorption of road vibrations and solid grip for powerful pumping
- 90A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
Notice: When buying a complete longboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.