The Landyachtz Dipper longboard is a performance machine and a super durable board that will support your longboarding progression with every push. It is an ideal choice if you are seeking to perform slides, spins, and other technical maneuvers. The features of the board make it suitable for beginners and intermediates. The deck on this longboard setup combines features such as a kicktail, wheel wells and a pintail. Inspired by old surfboards, the pin tail deck comes with great advantages like a lowered risk of wheel bites when you carve and turn. Kicktails are essential for many technical maneuvers. Wheel wells are a great addition because they enable an even lower setup to make it easier to push. Being already fully assembled with all the right parts, this complete board is pretty much ready to ride right out of the box.
- Deck made of Canadian maple that has excellent pop and is very durable
- Small wheels with a diameter of 63 mm are trick oriented and fast in acceleration
- Soft wheels in 78A for a comfortable ride through the absorption of road vibrations and solid grip for powerful pumping
- 88A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- With this board you are supporting the 'One Board One Tree' program - for each board sold, Landyachtz is planting one tree
Notice: This Landyachtz longboard comes only partially assembled. Please check all nuts and bolts and tighten them if necessary to ensure the best experience possible.
Notice: When buying a complete longboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.
Notice: The color of both the wheels and trucks, can unfortunately not be guaranteed. Slight variations in grip tape and graphics may also occur.