The Supreme Venice inline skates for kids have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. Built with the kids' needs in mind, they are perfect for taking the "first steps" on wheels. These Supreme inline skates come equipped with a quality semi-soft boot. You will get the best parts of both worlds, as semi-soft construction will provide you with stability and comfort. The Supreme Venice run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 64mm, 72mm or 76mm wheels with a hardness of 82A are right on the mark to round up this setup
- Built-in liners that are anatomically shaped
- Brake included in the package
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.