The Powerslide Jet Pro inline skates for kids are built to provide great performance. They are size adjustable to last for several seasons, which is perfect for kids with growing feet. These Powerslide inline skates come equipped with a quality hard boot. So if good power transfer and support are something you are looking for, the hard boot construction will provide you with that. The Powerslide Jet Pro run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size. These skates will fit just right if you have slightly narrower feet.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 76mm or 80mm wheels with a hardness of 85A making it easy for you to reach high speed and to maintain it for longer time
- Liner with a stretchable toe area adapting to growing kids' feet
- Please note that the maximum rider weight of these skates is 60 kg
- No brake included
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.
If your child is ready to progress with inline skating, these Powerslide skates are built for more hardcore skating, urban exploring and roller hockey usage. Also the skates can be upgraded to a 4 wheel setup.