The Head Supershape e-Titan are designed to be the ideal choice for intermediate riders or advanced riders going for piste sessions. The core of these skis is made of graphene. Moreover, the graphene added to the construction improves the power-transfer of your skis.
These skis have a tip rocker baseline which gives you an easier turn initiation. The radius of this ski model can vary between 14.3m and 17.2m depending on the length. For skis with a short radius between 10-14m you get very fast and playful turn initiation. Whereas, with a medium radius between 15-18m, you get versatility with good turn initiation and decent control at high speed.
- Range of use: 60% on-piste - 40% off-piste
- These Head carving skis with a waist width of 84mm are ideal for riding on-piste in all types of conditions
- EMC is a unique dampening system used for the absorbtion of negative vibrations, making your ride smoother and more stable
- PRD 12 GW bindings are included and mounted on a plate, which makes them easily adjustable
- The bindings have DIN values that can vary between 3.5 - 12.0
Notice: When purchasing skis and bindings from us, we will install your bindings free of charge. If you would like us to mount and adjust the bindings please provide the information at checkout.