The Atomic Cloud 9 for the ladies are designed to be the ideal choice for intermediate riders or advanced riders going for piste sessions. The core of these skis is made of wood, titanium and foam. If you are looking for longevity for your skis, the wood core will give you just that. A titanium layer is included to stiffen up the skis resulting in more power-transfer and stability at high speed.
These skis have a camber with tip rocker baseline which gives you stability when carving and good edge hold as well as an easier turn initiation. The radius of this ski model can vary between 12.2m and 14m depending on the length. With a short radius between 10-14m, you get a very fast and playful turn initiation.
- Range of use: 100% on-piste
- These Atomic carving skis with a waist width of 73mm are ideal for quick turns on the piste
- The Servotec system ensures powerful dynamic skiing with great turning agility and stability at high speed
- M 10 GW bindings are included and mounted on a plate, which makes them easily adjustable
- The bindings have DIN values that can vary between 3.0 - 10.0
Notice: When purchasing skis and bindings from us, we will install your bindings free of charge. If you would like us to mount and adjust the bindings please provide the information at checkout.