G3 touring pin tech bindings fitting pin tech binding ski boots
These Ion 10 bindings (DIN 4 - 10) have a 100mm brake stopper and is the lightweight binding solution for touring skiing.
The easy step-in, user-friendly both direction heel rotation, and easy to grab Heel Lifters make the Ion pin tech binding one of your favorite pieces of equipment when finding that deep snow.
- Optimal Energy Absorption = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User-Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting the spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
- 100mm (ski waist width recommended 70 - 96mm)