Note: Fits only pin tech compatible alpine touring ski boots.
Both lightweight and solid. This binding from Marker called the Kingpin 13 Ski binding is for alpine touring. If you love the ski touring and likes to make your own way through the powder on the back side of the mountain this binding will do it for you. The binding fits alpine touring ski boot with the pin tech connection system.
Climbing mode settings are: 0° ,7°, 13°
The binding has an certified DIN/ISO release function and a very precise power transfer underscores the feeling of freedom in the back country.
Choose between two widths (75-100mm or 100-125mm)
- DIN range: 5.0 - 13.0
- User weight: < 120kg (264 lbs)
- Height: 21mm
- Brake width: 75-100mm or 100-125mm
- Binding weight: 750g
- Climbing positions (heel): 0° / 7° / 13°
- Heel piece can be adjusted lengthwise app.15mm
Notice: If purchasing both skis and bindings from us, we mount your bindings for free. If applicable, add the following information as a comment to your order, under delivery in the checkout process:
- Your ski boots outer length in mm (normally imprinted on the sole)
- Your weight
- Your skiing level (novice, intermediate or expert)