The Burton Ruler Step On are high performance men's snowboard boots for all mountain and freestyle. With the medium flex, you get both mobility and support, which makes the boots versatile. If you are looking for a precise and optimal fit that can be adjusted easily, the BOA system of these Burton snowboard boots will give you that. The Step On boots ensure convenience since you will have a hands-free boot-to-binding connection.
- Removable liners offer convenience as they can be taken out and washed or replaced if needed
- The liners are heat-moldable to provide you with a comfortable and personalized fit
- Man fur offers a soft and cozy feel, keeping your feet warm all day
- Thanks to the inner spool used to route the laces, the Sequence BOA Fit System provides an exceptional fit with easy lace adjustment on the go
- Total comfort construction eliminates the need to break in your boots, providing up front comfort with newly improved cold-proof internal gusset
- Sleeping bag reflective foil enhances the warmth by reflecting the heat back to the foot, allowing you to retain heat on the coldest of days
Notice: These Burton Step On snowboard boots are only compatible with the Step On bindings.