The Dalbello Panterra 130 GW are high performance all mountain ski boots for advanced riders and ski experts. Having a boot with a flex of 130 should be your choice if you would like fast response and direct transmission from the boot to the skis, and more technical maneuvers. However, if you are determined to get the most out of this model, these ski boots could still be what you have been looking for if you want to ride very fast and aggressive with very direct control.
These Dalbello ski boots come with a shell made out of grilamid and irfran which provides you with great stability and low weight. The hike lever make these boots possible to use for backcountry skiing and walking in the parking lot. The boots will fit nicely right out of the box. However, you can heat mold them additionally to get a 100% tailored fit.
- Pre-mounted Grip Walk (GW) soles for maximum comfort when walking
- MyFit system developed with pre-formed anatomical contours to achieve the best possible first fit experience while still being 100% customizable
- Power cage construction with a reinforced spine for maximum power transmission
- 3-piece Cabrio shell for less distortion, precise power transfer and a smooth riding experience at high speed and on rough terrain
- These ski boots are best suited to wide feet
Notice: These Gripwalk ski boots also come with a pair of regular ski boot soles so you can swap them out when it suits you.