The Ethic Erawan V2 is a pro scooter deck with great value for money. If parks are your passion and you're into whip and flare tricks, then the peg-cut shape is for you. As the name suggests, it has the perfect shape to host pegs for relentless grinds. This Ethic scooter deck is compatible with 100mm, 110mm, 115mm and 120mm wheels.
Due to the classic and versatile length of 50cm (19.7"), this deck will make you spin quickly while giving enough space for comfortable landings.
Weighing only 1275 g, you can be assured that your technical tricks will flow effortlessly. The narrower width of 4.72" is perfect for park sessions: it has all the responsiveness needed by technical riders, especially the smaller ones
- Deck spacers for centering the rear wheel are included with this deck
- Because of the 82.5° headtube angle, making spinning tails and heel whips will be easier as you have plenty of space
- A concave top design helps you to stay in control of your tricks thanks to the enhanced grip
- Includes a flex fender brake that curves around the wheel and provides a strong braking power
- You don't need to buy a grip tape separately as it is included with the deck
Find products compatible with Ethic Erawan V2 Pro Scooter Deck:
|500mm - Raw
|500mm - Blue Iridium
|540mm - Black
|540mm - Blue Iridium
From same brand
|A lightweight, very solid deck for any park rider. I've been riding this for a month without issue, and it's been treating me very well. The headtube angle works well for spins and tailwhip tricks, and the brake is very responsive if you enjoy tire-tap tricks like me. The pre-cut griptape with the cut-out for the engraving on the top of the deck is a nice addition to the purchase. Deck dropout blocks would be a nice feature to have, but as long as you stay away from heavy grinding and street riding, this deck is awesome.
|Reyn H. (Kaneohe)
|Great price, quick deliver many thanks
|Stephen Maskill (Wetherby)
|wow tres bon