The CORE ST1 is a well-performing pro scooter deck. Get ready to conquer the streets thanks to the box-cut shape of this deck, which offers you stable grinds, more foot space for landings and no need for pegs. This CORE scooter deck is compatible with 110mm and 120mm wheels.
Due to the classic and versatile length of 55.9cm (22"), this deck will make you spin quickly while giving enough space for comfortable landings.
The width of 5.7" is perfect for the streets: feel free to launch those big heel or tail whips with more stability and easier landings
- Deck spacers for centering the rear wheel are included with this deck
- The headtube has a very popular 83° angle for the perfect balance between space and responsiveness
- Classic concave shaping provides great feel on your feet when catching tricks and adds responsiveness
- Includes a flex fender brake that curves around the wheel and provides a strong braking power
- You don't need to buy a grip tape separately as it is included with the deck
From same brand
|Brian Albertson (Salem)|
|too big deck didn't fit the fork :(|
|Oksana Pavlova (Letterkenny)|
Reply from SkatePro: Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
The fork should have been able to fit on the deck, you might have missed some compression items that remove the slack when compressed. We remain at your disposal to help you sort that issue. 🛴
|Best Deck i Have ever ridden, I wish i could leave more stars!|