The E2 110 are shifting you into turbo mode when these big wheels are getting up to speed.
The Rollerblade E2 110 speed skates run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size. These skates will fit just right if you have slightly wider feet.
- High-Cut cuff giving you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Aluminum frame offering you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- 110mm wheels with a hardness of 85A and a narrow profile for minimum friction and maximum speed
- Anatomically shaped liner that is intended to follow the natural structure of your foot for enhanced comfort
- Brake included in the package, for those of you who need that little bit of extra braking power
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
The skate can be upgraded to 125mm wheels, but be aware that the brake does not work with 125mm wheels.