The Hydroponic Diamond cruiser board is a medium priced step-it-up setup that is paying off when being on the pursuit of skill. It's perfect for cruising through the city crowds while doing agile surfing maneuvers. The deck on this cruiser board setup features a kicktail. Kicktails are essential for many technical maneuvers. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Deck made of a 7-ply construction that combines Canadian maple and hard rock maple for the greatest durability and pop
- Epoxy binds the plies efficiently together
- Big wheels with a diameter of 65 mm for fast cruising through urban crowds
- Soft wheels in 80A for a comfortable ride through the absorption of road vibrations and solid grip for powerful pumping
- 95A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
Notice: When buying a complete cruiser board, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.