The Mindless Grande Gen X cruiser board is a medium priced step-it-up setup that is paying off when being on the pursuit of skill. It's perfect for cruising through the city crowds while doing agile surfing maneuvers. The deck on this cruiser board setup features a kicktail. Kicktails are essential for many technical maneuvers. Being already fully assembled with all the right parts, this complete board is pretty much ready to ride right out of the box.
- Deck made of 7-ply Canadian maple that has excellent pop and is very durable
- Small wheels with a diameter of 55 mm are trick oriented and fast in acceleration
- Hard wheels in 86A perfectly suited for performing controlled freeride slides
- 95A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- Please note that this board has a maximum rider weight of 100kg
Notice: When buying a complete cruiser board, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.