The Ocean Pacific Sunset cruiser board It's perfect for cruising through the city crowds while doing agile surfing maneuvers. The deck on this cruiser board setup combines features such as a kicktail and wheel wells. Kicktails are essential for many technical maneuvers. Wheel wells are a great addition because they enable an even lower setup to make it easier to push.
Being already fully assembled with all the right parts, this complete board is pretty much ready to ride right out of the box.
- Epoxy binds the plies efficiently together
- Small wheels with a diameter of 59 mm are trick oriented and fast in acceleration
- Hard wheels in 83A perfectly suited for performing controlled freeride slides
- 90A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- Please note that this board has a maximum rider weight of 100kg
Notice: When buying a complete cruiser board, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.
|Model||Wheelbase||Deck length||Deck width|
|27" - Navy||15.25" (38.7cm)||27" (68.6cm)||7.5" (19.1cm)|
|30" - White||16" (40.6cm)||30" (76.2cm)||7.5" (19.1cm)|
|30" - Teal||16" (40.6cm)||30" (76.2cm)||8.75" (22.2cm)|