The Landyachtz Dinghy cruiser board is a performance beast with high-quality parts that will help you to bring your A-game. It is perfect for cruising through city crowds and making agile surf maneuvers meanwhile. This is a cruiser board setup, where the deck combines shape features such as kicktail and wheel wells. Kicktails are essential for many technical maneuvers. Wheel wells are a great addition because they enable an even lower setup to make it easier to push. Being already fully assembled with all the right parts, this complete board is pretty much ready to ride right out of the box.
- Deck made of 7-ply Canadian maple that has excellent pop and is very durable
- Epoxy binds the plies efficiently together
- Equipped with a tried and tested standard kingpin
- Traditional hangers for great response and tight turns
- Medium sized wheels with a diameter of 60 or 63 mm being very versatile and suitable for all kinds of riding styles
- Soft wheels in 78A for a comfortable ride through the absorption of road vibrations and solid grip for powerful pumping
- 90A bushings are on the harder side, offering stability at higher speeds but less agility on turns
- With this board you are supporting the 'One Board One Tree' program - for each board sold, Landyachtz is planting one tree
Notice: This Landyachtz cruiser board comes only partially assembled. Please check all nuts and bolts and tighten them if necessary to ensure the best experience possible.
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.
Notice: The color of both the wheels and trucks, can unfortunately not be guaranteed. Slight variations in grip tape and graphics may also occur.