Tropical warmth and barefoot feel in sub-zero conditions
The Solite Custom Fire will deliver the best response to arctic waters and temperatures. The boot has 9mm insulation on toes/underfoot/heel and 8mm on sides and top of the foot.
And when you combine that with the 1mm Heat Booster Sock included in the box, your feet will be very well protected in the cold, harsh condition.
- Perfect custom fit with the Heat Moldable feature
- Next-level of comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability thanks to the 8/7mm round-toe Thermo Form
- 1mm vulcanized rubber sole pods that give a barefoot feel while on the board, as well as grip and abrasion resistance
- Quad-sealed 7/5mm neoprene upper with internal GBS (Glue/Blind-Stitch) and IST(Internal Stretch Tape) seams and external LSS (Liquid Seam Seal)
- Tatex heel spine and hook strap for improved durability
- Increased airflow and greater warmth through the Hollow Fiber 3D
- Durable and seamless barrier against the flashing water thanks to the Double-lined 4mm O-ring
- It comes with a pair of Solite Heat Booster socks which will add to the warmth, comfort and the on/off easiness