The Tempish Volt-R Indoor roller hockey skates have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. If you enjoy dynamic play on the asphalt, these skates should be your choice. On these Tempish roller hockey skates, you will find a hard boot. So if good power transfer and support are something you are looking for, the hard boot construction will provide you with that.
- V-Cut cuff offers you increased mobility and maneuverability for versatile skating
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- A Hi/Lo setup with bigger wheels in the back and smaller wheels in the front keeps you ready to sprint at all times
- 2x76mm - 2x80mm wheels with a hardness of 74A for a super responsive and playful ride
- Liners that are anatomically shaped and equipped with laces.
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The wheels on these roller hockey skates were intended to be used on indoor hockey rinks, and they will wear down quickly if you play a game outdoors on concrete or asphalt.
Please notice that these skates are intended for use on plastic playing fields for Roller Hockey which are mainly found indoor. The hardness of the wheels means that they will wear down almost instantly if used for a game outdoors.