The Tempish Viber 90 freeskates have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. They are designed for exciting and fast-paced urban freestyle and freeskate action. On these Tempish freeskates, you will find a one-piece and hard boot. This combination will provide you with great power transfer, a snug fit and good responsiveness. The Tempish Viber 90 run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- Flat setup with wheels of the same size gives you a nice and stable base
- 90mm wheels with a hardness of 85A are right on the mark to round up this setup
- Liners that are shock absorbing, anatomically shaped and designed with a stretchable toe-area.
- Brake included in the package
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.