The Roxa X-Four freeskates have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. If you are looking for agile and maneuverable skates for slalom and urban freeskating, these skates could be for you. On these Roxa freeskates, you will find a hard boot. So if good power transfer and support are something you are looking for, the hard boot construction will provide you with that.
- Mid-Cut cuff offers a fine balance of support and flexibility and are suited for you as an intermediate skater if you are ready to take it to the next level
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- Flat setup with wheels of the same size gives you a nice and stable base
- 80mm wheels with a hardness of 84A for a super responsive and playful ride
- Removable liners that are ventilated and shock absorbing
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.