The HC Evo Pro are suitable for agile skating and playing with urban obstacles. On these Powerslide freeskates, you will find a heat moldable boot which will provide you with a good fit and comfort and a liner which ensures an individual customized fit.
The Powerslide HC Evo Pro freeskates run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size. These skates will fit just right if you have slightly narrower feet.
- High-Cut cuff giving you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Aluminum frame offering you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- 90mm wheels with the hardness of 88A are right on the mark to round up this setup
- Trinity mounting system to optimize your balance and control because it is bringing the wheels as close to the boot as possible
- Anatomically shaped liner that is intended to follow the natural structure of your foot for enhanced comfort
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.