The X35 110 for men and women are meant for urban freestyle and freeskate action. On these Roces freeskates, you will find a hard boot which will provide you with support and a good power transfer.
The Roces X35 110 freeskates run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- High-Cut cuff giving you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Aluminum frame offering you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- 110mm wheels with a hardness of 85A making it easy for you to pick up speed while still maintaining a playful skating style
- Anatomically shaped liner that is intended to follow the natural structure of your foot for enhanced comfort
- Brake included in the package, for those of you who need that little bit of extra braking power
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
The TIF (The Invisible Frame) frame is what's new and it sure does look very nice. The optical illusion makes the whole setup look frameless.