The K2 VO2 90 inline skates for men are built to provide great performances. If you enjoy commuting and exercising with inline skates, this pair is an optimal choice for you. On these K2 inline skates, you will find a soft boot. The softer boot construction ensures both a good fit and comfort. The K2 VO2 90 run extra small in size. We therefore recommend choosing two sizes up from your regular shoe size.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 90mm wheels with a hardness of 83A are right on the mark to round up this setup
- Built-in liner, integrated into the outside boot, eliminates the liner-wiggle and gives you comfort and moreover a more direct control
- Anatomically shaped liner follows the natural shape of your foot for enhanced comfort
- Ventilated liner adds comfort for your feet due to enhanced air-circulation
- The combination of breathable mesh and foam in the liner will keep your feet comfy and well-ventilated
- Brake included in the package
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.