The K2 Trio LT 100 inline skates have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. They are a great choice for fun outdoor exercising and urban commuting. On these K2 inline skates, you will find a soft boot. The softer boot construction ensures both a good fit and comfort. The K2 Trio LT 100 run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 100mm wheels with a hardness of 83A are right on the mark to round up this setup
- Built-in liners that are ventilated and anatomically shaped
- The combination of breathable mesh and foam in the liner will keep your feet comfy and well-ventilated
- Brake included in the package
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.