How to Mount Roller Skate Wheels
In this video, our resident skater Paulina is here to show you how to mount roller skate wheels!
- Start by removing the nut from the axle. If the nut is stuck, use a skate tool.
- Now, slide the washer with the rounded side facing up, onto the axle.
- Mount the wheel with the logo side facing upwards.
- Take the second washer and drop it in with the rounded side facing downwards.
- Now, start mounting the nut.
- Use a skate tool to tighten the nut.
- The wheel should spin freely but have no side-to-side movement.
Your wheels are now mounted!