How to Assemble a Complete Pro Scooter
In this video, our scooter expert Felix is on hand to show you how to put a scooter together. Simply follow our step by step guide and you’ll be able to build your scooter and get riding in no time:
- First, remove all the plastic and foam.
- Using an Allen key, tighten the compression system.
- Next, tighten both wheels.
- Now, loosen your clamp.
- Move the scooter to the floor, and push down until the bar slides on.
- Put the scooter on the table again.
- And align the fork, clamp and bar.
- Next, tighten the clamp.
Your complete scooter is now assembled!