Forklift licensed employee for the warehouse
In SkatePro we are now looking for a new employee with a forklift license for 8-16 shifts, who can ensure the daily operation and work in the incoming part of the warehouse.
We are a young and dynamic team, and due to busyness we need more colleagues in our incoming-goods part of the warehouse. We are making an effort doing a good job to make the work environment nice for yourself, your colleagues and not least for our customers.
The job is a full-time position of 37 hours a week and the task will primarily be the placement of goods. The work takes place in a warehouse where there will be fluctuating temperatures and the work is physically demanding. Other work tasks will also include filling and maintaining order in the warehouse.
Working hours will be: Monday - Friday: 8:00-16:00
Previous practical experience from a similar job and/or a logistics education will be preferable and if you are interested in our action sports products, it is a big plus.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- You have a positive attitude
- You have a forklift license - required in the job
- You have a good overview and sense of order
- You need to be in good physical shape as the work can be demanding
- You have to be a good team player
- You have experience with warehouse work
- You speak English, as we have many international colleagues
- You must be able to present a criminal record
- Advantage if you have knowledge of our products and an interest in action sports
- A wide range of work tasks
- Flexible working conditions and passionate customers
- Salary based on collective agreement
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
In addition, we love to have fun with each other both while we are at work and outside working hours. We host a lot of social events during the year, which are sponsored by SkatePro.
SkatePro is a Danish action sports e-commerce company based just outside of Aarhus, Denmark, and we sell all kinds of equipment for skate, ski, BMX, surf and much more. Our mission is to ensure everybody who wants to explore the passion within action sport has the means to do so. We give honest advice, so our customer gets exactly what they need instead of, what we think sells best. The customer having a good time with our products is our main focus. At our office and warehouse in Søften north of Aarhus, our more than 290 employees work together every day to send action sports products to more than 30 countries.
- Working hours: 37 hours per week
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Application deadline: We invite for interviews on an ongoing basis, so send your CV and application as soon as possible
- Workplace: Omega 6, Søften, 8382 Hinnerup
If you find the position interesting, please send your application and CV (preferably in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and write "Forklift Licensed Inbound employee" in the subject field. Please enter your email address in your CV, so we can get in touch with you quickly.