The Atomic Maverick 95 TI are designed to be the ideal choice for intermediate and advanced riders. The core of these skis is made of wood. If you are looking for longevity for your skis, the wood core will give you just that.
Having a profile with rocker in both tip and tail, they offer easier turns in heavy snow. The radius of this ski model can vary between 16.5 and 20.8 m depending on the length you choose. If you opt for skis with a medium radius between 15-18 m, you get good turn initiation and decent control at high speed. However, with radius sizes higher than 18 m, you get long turns and great control at high speed.
- Range of use: 60% on-piste - 40% off-piste
- These Atomic all mountain skis have a waist width of 94mm, 95mm or 94.5mm, which is ideal for riding on-piste in all types of conditions
- Having a flat top, the skis have no predefined area where the bindings should be placed
- Dura Cap Sidewall enhances control and power while giving a great edge grip
- Flow Profile with HRZN Tech Tip offers the ideal combination of camber, shovel taper, and tip rocker – great for both hard snow and powder