The USD Aeon 60 Basic aggressive skates have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. If you are all about making tricks and grinds in skateparks and streets, these skates are ideal for you. On these USD aggressive skates, you will find a one-piece boot. The advantages of one-piece construction are better responsiveness and a snug, comfortable fit. The USD Aeon 60 Basic run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size.
- V-Cut cuff offers you increased mobility and maneuverability for versatile skating
- Composite frame with a rugged and light design offers you a comfortable ride due to the absorption of road vibrations
- Flat setup with wheels of the same size gives you a nice and stable base
- 61mm wheels with a hardness of 90A and a wide profile for fast acceleration and solid landings of your tricks
- Heat-moldable liner adapts to the shape of your feet, providing comfort and a personalized fit
- The combination of breathable mesh and foam in the liner will keep your feet comfy and well-ventilated
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.